Back to Job Search Results
Motion Graphic Designer
Freelance | Job ID #71241 | $37 - $42 hourly | Posted a month ago
Onward Search needs a Motion Graphic Designer for a global consulting firm. This company is a Fortune 100 on Forbes list and is remote first.
You’ll join the Creative team to create complex animated graphics and infographics, kinetic typography and pre/post-production video, and edit raw video footage, adding elements to enhance the motion graphics..
This is a 3-6 month contract opportunity.
To learn more about this Motion Graphic Designer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a Motion Graphic Designer you’ll:
- Produce project deliverables, specializing in animation, audio and video.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and lead project teams in motion graphic processes, methods and techniques.
- Consult with your internal clients to produce creative storytelling through preparing a design plan, storyboards, concept and layout for your motion graphic projects.
Skills & Experience needed:
[UP TO 5 REQUIREMENT BULLETS]
To learn more about this [JOB TITLE] opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $37 - $42 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search