Our client, an insurance company focused on Health and Wellness, is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer, with 3-4 years of experience.
This is a contract-to-hire role, 40 hrs/wk, onsite in Mountain View, CA.
This person will be leading all motion design for the marketing team, so a leader/self-starter is ideal. This person will be responsible for making all rich media/motions ads and influencer films for the nation's fastest growing insurance company. You will be joining a growing team of awesome designers, to help bring their mission to life through short form video and ads that truly connect with the audience and drive action. This role reports to the Chief Creative Officer.
- Work with the design and marketing team to brainstorm ad concepts, design storyboards, composite and edit videos, animate titles across different channels (social media, TV, web)
- Build out digital ad campaigns using video editing and 2D motion design for digital ad platforms such as Facebook, Youtube and Linkedin
- Present new ad creative for all critical growth channels - optimizing with your team to help improve CTR for their health literacy app
- Handle all technical aspects of video production
- Experience owning rich media/motion ads from start to finish
- Experience working within a marketing team
- Experience in both video editing and 2D motion design
- Expert in video editing and motion graphics suites, such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects, BONUS POINTS for HTML5 experience
- Excellent understanding of color, composition, and typography
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.