Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with one of our best clients for a freelance Motion Graphic Designer. This position has an immediate start at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA.
Part of your duties in this position includes but are not limited to ensuring a dynamic and consistent look, feel and tone for creative across channels such as email, display, and social. In order to be successful in this position, you should be a problem-solver and a natural collaborator with a fine-tuned aesthetic and up-to-date on current trends. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Tackle end-to-end visual problems with an eye on brand and performance.
- Create highly engaging complex animations.
- Deliverables for various marketing initiatives across multiple digital channels (i.e. social, display, app marketing, digital/social video, and email).
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency for all deliverables.
- Collaborate with other team members as necessary (i.e. graphic designers, producers, copywriters, developers).
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in motion graphics.
- Proficiency in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Previous experience using design experiments as well as iterations is a major plus.
- Interest in live events is also a plus.
- Skilled storyteller with knowledge of visual, communication and motion design principles (composition, framing, alignment, lighting, and timing).
- Skilled in project management, organization, archiving, and file-organization.
- Digitally savvy with a grasp on current landscape.
- Comprehension of what makes content engaging and successful across all channels and audiences.
- Passionate about and up-to-date on graphic design, brand identity, typography, photography, illustration and motion trends.
- Must be a creative conceptual thinker and problem solver who is also detail obsessed.
- Understanding and a great sense of performance design, as well as color, photography, imagery, and composition.
- Team collaboration skills with an ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Contented with working as a team as well as independently.
- Ability to provide quality work beyond the task description with minimal oversight.
- Strong ability to communicate ideas whether verbal or written.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.