Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Video and Motion GFX Editor/Producer to join their team.
You will work on the Content team and be responsible to:
- Partner with internal creatives to produce and edit a daily news show, and build motion graphics for high profile events and original shows.
- Edit video, motion graphics, sound and color correct
- Create premium motion graphics and animations
- Produce several shows, including a daily news show, from concept to finished product
- Edit various short form narratives including: live action, news, reality, comedy, sizzle reels
- Collaborate closely with a creative team to build engaging visual stories
- Communicate your artistic vision for crafting content
- Communicate with the lead editor, post supervisor and designers to ensure successful edits
- Stay current with the latest trends, techniques and tools related to post-production
- 5-7 years experience in video editing and motion gfx at a professional level
- Proficient in digital video post production programs: Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Media Encoder, DaVinci Resolve.
- Final Cut Pro and Adobe Audition experience is a plus
- Able to create complex animations and motion graphics
- Able to manage multiple projects at once on tight deadlines
- Story producing and other producing experience is a plus
- Knowledgeable about contemporary professional and prosumer camera file formats and codecs
- A good understanding of motion graphics, compositing, keying, and color grading
- Knowledgeable about design principles, lay out, color theory, grid system and typography
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to creative feedback
- Experience with G-Suite apps
- Confident with Mac OS and iOS
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB