Onward Search is currently seeking and a Multi-media Creative Design professional (video and web focus) for a 6-month extendable contract working out of our client’s New York City office. The ideal candidate will support internal clients with a range of video, digital/multimedia, and web (intranet) needs. The role reports to the Internal Communications Creative Manager. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
- Possesses a deep understanding of how to conceptualize, edit, shoot and produce well-thought-out videos. This will include repurposing existing media assets to create new, fresh content. The role will produce, shoot and edit internal videos for various projects and stakeholders.
- Competency in either Final Cut 10 or Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, color correction, and media encoding.
- Ability to design various creative assets to support project post-production.
- Experience and/or comfort shooting with Sony camera systems.
- Experience working in a CMS web environment, building digital assets and basic knowledge of HTML coding.
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to complete multiple projects with competing for priority and complexity without compromising delivery, quality or brand standards.
- 3+ years of video/design experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or Military Experience Agency or high-volume production experience.
- Strong command of a creative concept lifecycle from ideation to execution.
- Savvy, conceptual thinker.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate with both creative and non-creatives Comfort operating independently and also as a strong collaborator and team member.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB