Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known client. This opportunity is for a Multimedia Designer that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Plano, TX. Our client is looking for a content creator in the multimedia space, if this sounds like you then apply right now!
- This role will be a content creator in the multimedia space that includes: Videography, Editing, Motion Design, Sound Design and Graphic Design to support both internal and external initiatives for the division
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Repurpose existing media assets and user-generated content as well as film new media
- Create and insert static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 5+ years working experience in a similar role
- Bachelor/Associates degree or equivalent experience/education
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Proficient in Illustrator (3D experience is nice to have)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, motion design for web
- Experience with shooting, directing interviews, b-roll, & interviewing subjects
- Quick study on learning new camera gear, equipment
- Understanding of sound design, capturing, editing, etc. (podcast experience is a plus)
- Keynote(mac) experience (is a plus)
- A love of communication and creatively crafting a message with intent first
- Storyteller to can target a message for an audience
- Can creatively problem solve and pivot in the moment a plan fails
- Has passionate and inspirational devotion of their craft
- Someone who truly listens to a client & be confident to then pitch their solution-driven ideas
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB