Onward Search has a new opportunity with a great client. This opportunity is for a Multimedia Technologist who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you would be creating the overall look and feel of a wide range of interactive products using text, data, graphics, sound, animation and other digital and visual effects. If you have strong design skills and broad knowledge of current design techniques, apply today!
- Design and create SharePoint Modern sites, integration or use of Microsoft Automate, Power BI and Forms.
- Consult with internal customers to understand the needs and requirements of the project and offer the best solutions.
- Design the overall look and feel for a wide range of interactive products using graphics, type, color, motion, and sound for the optimal user experience
- Implement templates and apply code to websites, kiosks, interactive screens, and tests the functionality of the end product
- Effectively use many different coding languages to add style and interactivity to digital deliverables
- Alter, add, and manipulate content and structure within a proprietary digital environment, such as SharePoint, VCI or Adobe Experience Manager
- Advise clients on what is technically possible and research alternative approaches
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Interactive Media Design, Web Design, Graphic Design and/or related discipline
- Must have 4 years of related design and technical experience
- Ability to work with internal clients on the best solutions for the creation of Modern SharePoint sites.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft SharePoint applications, and related skills
- Understanding of the urgency to resolve queries/concerns and to adhere to the firm policy in all matters including copyright
- Excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Speed and exceptional attention to detail along with the ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of computer technology and the technical processes involved
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB