Global Retail company in NYC is seeking a Jr. Network Analyst to join them for a Contract-to-PERM Hire opportunity
This network analyst will assist with supporting, installing and troubleshooting hardware and software relating to Network, Voice and Security technologies.
The ideal candidate should have a strong aptitude to learn with 2 years of experience supporting Cisco routers, switches, firewall and Meraki hardware.
- Answer all trouble calls/emails and provide support, troubleshooting and resolve Network, Voice and Security related issues (LAN,WAN, wireless, circuits, firewalls, VPN) often under time constraints.
- Participate in projects and maintenances.
- Phone administration including deployment of phones to users, creation of new hire telephone and voicemail extensions and updating as needed.
- Help test and install new software for network, wireless and security devices.
- Assist in the configuration, installation and upgrade of network equipment including routers/switches, firewalls and wireless.
- Proactive monitoring of network devices and telephony systems.
- Update and maintain network documentation and diagrams.
- Participate in On-Call support rotation; provide 24X7 On-Call Support as required
- Abilitiy to physically lift network equipment
- 2+ years’ experience
- Cisco or equivalent industry certification is a plus
- Experience in the following technologies: Cisco Meraki hardware, Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, Cisco Firewalls, ISE, VPN, LAN, WAN and VoIP
- Knowledge of MS Visio and producing network diagrams a plus
- Knowledge using Network administration and monitoring tools: SolarWinds and Netflow
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB