Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with one of our best and biggest clients. The opportunity is for a freelance Account Manager with an immediate start at our client’s office in Hoboken, New Jersey. In this role, Amon’s other duties, you will be developing and managing tactical as well as digital recommendations to meet client’s goals. In order to be successful in this role you have to be able to communicate the causes behind results and make fast recommendations. If this sounds like you, apply right now!
- Create strategic tactical plans which deliver against the overarching business and brand objectives.
- Manage day to day plan modifications/maintenance of media place.
- Lead or take part in campaign activation additionally providing client updates on campaign status.
- Stay up-to-date on client deliverables and ensure on time delivery.
- Maintain campaign management process by working closely with the Campaign Manager.
- Actively provide feedback to necessary teams (tools team, product team) to aid in advertising platform.
- Optimize and Analyze plans based on KPI’s and surface insights from data for client reporting.
- Take part in budget and client billing process to ensure accuracy.
- Direct applicable timelines of creative development (asset retrieval, revisions, execution).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Degree with concentration in Marketing, Advertising, and/or Communications is highly preferred.
- Must have at least 4 to 5 years of experience in buying, digital publishing, negotiation and implementation experience in an agency, digital media planning, and/or platform environment.
- Knowledge of financial concepts and experience with digital marketplace.
- Proficient with industry tools (JIRA, Nielsen, Salesforce, DocuSign, Prisma, eMarketer, ComsCore etc.)
- A self-starter with high energy who is aware of when to lend a helping hand.
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills as well as an insane eye for detail.
- Solid client management and account services skills.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.