Use your marketing/communications skills, in combination with technical knowledge to contribute to the success of an international, multi-billion dollar project. Using a customer-centric mindset, you’ll create and execute a global communications and marketing plan, as well assist in material development, to share need to know program information, in easy-to-understand language, tailored to different target audiences.
- Create and execute a global marketing plan for program awareness (e.g, to include monthly email, chat posts, ad hoc articles and recordings for intranet)
- Create and execute a global marketing plan for global outreach events (PowerUP, APAC/EMEA sessions, ad-hoc sessions). Assist with logistics and materials development (presentations, marketing emails/blurbs)
- Content development e.g., online help, user guides, position papers, frequently asked questions, PowerPoint Presentations, email communications
- Articulate complex technology explanations and instructions in easy-to-understand language, appropriate for target audience, in various documentation types including, but not limited to, online help, user guides, position papers, frequently asked questions, PowerPoint Presentations, email communications.
- Work collaboratively with technologists and subject matter experts across the organization to develop materials
- Assist with website maintenance, including editing /improving existing content for clarity and consistency
- Maintain a publishing workflow tracking revisions and getting required approvals. Manage the backlog, prioritizing work based on team needs.
- Proven success at developing and executing marketing plans in a corporate environment
- 9-10 years of technical writing experience for multiple audience types (technologists, business users, new users, etc.)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with technologists and subject matter experts to gain a complete understanding of complex technology
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Organized and able to maintain a publishing workflow and pipeline
- Familiarity with basic technology concepts such as platform types (cloud), app types (mainframe, distributed apps), technology infrastructure (data centers, storage, networks), software capabilities (UI, resiliency, automation etc.)
- Familiarity with knowledge base concepts such as content types, content tags, views and filters.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB