Our client, a Pharmaceutical Advertising Agency, is looking for a Sr. Art Director to join their team. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities:
- Working with copy counterparts to produce assets for multi-channel campaigns.
- Creating layouts and designs that command attention and aligned with brand identity/guidelines, print and digital.
- Managing and/or delegating to designers and art directors and also working independently, often under tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects.
- Providing constructive feedback to elevate other's work and skill.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, demonstrating understanding of their brand(s) and relevant marketing challenges.
- Consistently share work with the manager and copy partners for input during the design process.
- Representing the agency at client meetings with other team members.
- Assuring that junior art directors are mentored to maintain the expectations of both agency and client.
- Managing your workload and partnering with the Project Manager to maximize productivity, delegating both projects and deadlines.
Senior Art Directors Requirements:
- 4+ years' advertising agency experience (pharma or healthcare).
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- BA degree
- Proven history of creative ability and good judgment in the design process.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with copy and account teams to deliver campaigns that exceed client and agency expectations.
- Understanding of MLR requirements.
- Strong interest in science and healthcare.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB