Hoboken, New Jersey
Freelance | Job ID #70392 | $42 - $45 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Search needs a Campaign Manager for a multinational retail company.
You'll join their in-house marketing agency that is uniquely designed to help brands reach hundreds of millions of shoppers across their entire shopping journey, online and in stores.
This is a 3+ month contract assignment.
- Own the execution, recognition and delivery of revenue closed by the sales team.
- Own the strategic planning and execution of the campaigns.
- Provide expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication, trafficking and executing audience extension and other programmatic campaigns in demand side platforms spanning multiple media channels.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Understanding upper funnel and lower funnel campaign tactics
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations within search, publisher display media, network media buys, and/or social media
- Basic knowledge of inventory forecasting, digital specs /formats, and mediamath (i.e. CPM, CPV, CTR, CPC, ROAS, etc.) and media concepts such as: viewability, IVT, brand safety, etc.
- Knowledge of 3rd party platforms (DoubleVerify, IAS, MOAT, DCM, Google Ads Manager, etc)
- High comfort level working with Excel such as creating pivot tables, analyzing data/numbers, media performance
- Experienced with media reporting and comfortable working with Doubleclick for Publishers.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
To learn more about this Campaign Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.