Onward Search has a client that is looking for an experienced data-driven brand strategist, storyteller and marketing insights guru to partner with Sales to drive growth and excellence for a vertical/category.
As the Manager of Vertical Brand Strategy for a category, you will be an expert and go-to resource for the category, leading it by connecting insights to marketing and media strategies that drive growth for brand partners.
You will own the vertical and be responsible for developing category pre-sales presentations, playbooks, case studies, as well as other marketing collateral in partnership with Sales, Analytics and Product.
The ideal candidate is passionate about sales enablement, has a consultative mindset and category experience, is highly analytical and insights driven, and curious and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Develop insights-driven, specialized vertical strategies and pre-sales pitch presentations for categories, including positioning for seasonal programs, case studies and other marketing collateral
- Consistently deliver a balance of analytical rigor and storytelling in every single output and communication, always being prepared to convey insights and influence with a strong point of view
- Demonstrate spirit of partnership, collaboration, and operational agility and excellence
- 4-6 years of experience, working cross-functionally in business consulting, advertising, media and or marketing related fields
- Relevant bachelor’s degree for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A balance of right brain, left brain: Being highly analytical, curious by numbers, and articulate in connecting data and insights to strategies that demonstrate creativity, and have a compelling story arc and narratives
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB