Onward Search has an exciting new opportunity with a big client for a freelance UX Designer. This opportunity has an immediate start onsite at our client’s office in Jersey City, NJ. Our client is looking for an energetic and innovative UX Designer. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Leverage a deep understanding of experience design for digital products.
- Be the forefront of the brand’s efforts.
- Be directly responsible for decisions that form our client and advisor experiences.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team (researchers, content writers, product managers, engineers, and business partners).
- Deliver unique and innovative financial digital products and services of all kinds, including trading, and advice platforms.
- Actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design.
- At least 6 years of related experience.
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating superior product design experiences (required for application).
- Deep understanding of the technical limitations and liberties behind decisions.
- Enough chops to communicate your ideas to engineers.
- Previous experience designing for the web and understanding how to apply both form and function within it while maintaining simplicity.
- Constantly pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to become better
- Team collaboration and communication skills.
- Passionate about user research and you place the customer’s needs above your own preferences
- Understanding of what makes an experience good or bad.
- Ability to think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB