Our client, one of the most renowned privately held investments firms, has engaged Onward Search to identify top talent for their UX/UI design teams.
We are looking for a User Experience Designer who is passionate about their craft and making investing approachable for all audiences. We are redefining the financial services industry by changing the way we work and putting the customer first. It’s a fast-paced environment where decisions are data-focused, collaborative, and iterative. The organization deeply values design.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 3+ years of UX or related experience is preferred
- A degree in a related field such as interactive design, architecture, industrial design, graphic design, or human factors is preferred
- Experience working on agile teams delivering value in digital products preferred
- Experience running and/or using research to support evidence-focused design decisions preferred
- A digital portfolio we can review online is required
- An array of design skills, which might include visual, conversational, information architecture, prototyping, strategic design methods (such as design thinking), user research, or writing
- Ability to design across all channels including web, native, and automated
- Effective communication as a writer, presenter, and facilitator; equally at ease speaking with developer partners or executives
- A foundation of development knowledge, both web and mobile
- Familiarity with the value of design systems, understanding reuse and scale, and knowing when to contribute to make them better
- Partnering with user research to identify the customer problems to tackle
- Distilling qualitative and quantitative feedback to unearth recurring themes and promote data-driven design decisions
- An unwavering curiosity to ask why
- Design brings you happiness
- Senior UX Designers typically:
- Lead the design strategy and execution on their product team, with some guidance and coaching
- Help define the design work and deliver business outcomes on the product team
- Consult with the product owner to help inform product strategy
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB