Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Creative Strategy Project Manager to join their team.
You will be working closely with the Creative Strategy and Business Solutions teams, you will be responsible for:
- Be the main point of contact (post-sale) for multiple projects at a given time across set client base
- Build creative timelines for qualifying ad campaigns and Creative Strategy requests
- Collaborate with and manage external creative services partners on projects associated with a set client base
- Manage client communication and client questions throughout development process
- Proactively manage any potential challenges during asset development and provide creative solutions
- Manage 3rd party creative production partners and agreed upon scope of work
- Responsible for securing final asset approval from client and agency partners
- Manage distribution of final assets to the account team and funnel the creative into the Ads Manager creative library
- Recommend improvements to project management process to increase efficiency and quality
- Act as creative ambassador of company guidelines and best practices
- 3-6 years in project management, strategy or creative experience, preferably in a creative agency or advertising agency
- Strong communications skills – clear and direct written and verbal
- Experience managing a pipeline and heavy workload
- Experience working with advertising clients in a support function
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities in potentially stressful situations
- Candidate should possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Proficient in Keynote
- Strong collaboration skills working closely across multiple cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills in client management, and a strategic thinking in proactively problem solving against creative challenges and logistical hurdles during each project.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.