The Project Manager (PM) works closely with the Operations Lead as a key point of contact for marketing teams, managing the successful execution of day-to-day activities on a diverse variety of projects, campaigns and delivers on schedule and budget while ensuring high quality creative deliverables.
- Work directly with marketing teams to understand project or production request, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, working with Creative Operations for resources, utilizing outside production vendors and develop a clear and actionable project plan within Workfront (project management tool)
- Evaluate project briefs and instructions for the Creative team, and answer any internal and external questions
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day problems, and communicate effectively in difficult and time sensitive situations. Understand when (and why) to escalate issues.
- Facilitate meetings, and ensure the team receives clear direction for next steps
- Deliver multiple, often concurrent projects: error free, on time or early, on or under budget
- Proven ability to motivate and create positive team environments—both internal and external
- Day-to-day marketing point-of-contact for all project related tasks, proactively setting and manage client expectations on an ongoing basis throughout a project
- Build strong working relationships with internal and marketing team members, establishing a role as a trusted resource and advisor
Specific Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 4 - 6years of experience in a creative agency or in-house creative environment managing multiple creative projects and production requests simultaneously
- File and asset management in the Enterprise Digital Asset Management System and within the shared server environment with strong understanding of required asset type by final deliverable
- Production knowledge (Print/Digital) experience from a Creative Agency; working closely with print producer on deliverables and timing
- Knowledge of abilities and limitations of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Experience with multi-channel environment: print, digital, email, social, presentation, video, content management
- Experience managing design and creative process ensuring that the team provides both high-quality and cost-effective deliverables while upholding the brand standards and acting as a brand steward
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB