Our client, a PR, Marketing Communications, Digital, and Social agency, has an opening for a Project Manager to join their team. You will be working on a well known digital marketplace client. You will be required to manage integrated marketing campaigns skewing heavy on social. This will include social campaign rollouts, content creation, creative concepting, creative development, channel planning, social strategy, influencer planning, paid media analysis, and overall campaign reporting.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Must have digital or true integrated experience to be considered for this role
- Must have Agency experience
- Ability to create timelines quickly for projects with the understanding the timeline could change due to pivots, new direction from client etc.
- Solutions based approach to problem solving with the ability to make decisions and changes on the fly
- Experience working on up to 3 large projects at the same time
- Proactive with the ability to flex up to manage complex workstreams providing creative solutions for: pivoting a project, refocusing the team, laying out a new prioritization plan etc.
- Responsible for delivering daily update to the team, and running meetings on projects currently in execution phase
- Typical PM responsibilities: setting up meetings with the appropriate members of the team, capture clear meeting notes, ensure next steps are defined, and handling external vendor management and contracts
- Bonus if you have experience with: financial management, staffing plans, and the creation of statements of work
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB