Our client, a popular retail and eCommerce brand in NYC, is hiring an Associate Project Manager (digital-focused).
This is a contract position, starting ASAP. It is fully remote, EST hours.
- Encourage a collaborative approach and build relationships across various departments and at all levels. Ability to coordinate and motivate cross-functional team members, not under direct supervision.
- Partner with Digital Marketing teams in the upfront campaign and channel planning, and developing processes and timelines to ensure on-time delivery for successful creative execution and delivery.
- Establish and maintain efficient workflows, processes, and timelines for all work flowing through the creative studio via project management systems (e.g. Workfront, Smartsheet).
- Partner with Agencies and act as Agency contact (partnering with marketing and creative) for any external campaigns, co-developing timelines, and ensure on-time completion.
- Schedule, lead, and run productive milestone meetings, including creative kickoffs, reviews, presentations, and post-analysis meetings.
- Anticipate obstacles to mitigate risk with projects and resources.
- Ensure all relevant information, such as creative briefs, marketing plans, etc., have been provided to the creative team.
- Collaborate on creative development and direction with business owners, creative, photo studio, and production teams.
- Provide action items to the project team during internal creative reviews.
- Route creative material to obtain and ensure feedback is clear and on time for creative execution and revisions.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets and ensure that all deadlines are maintained.
- Educate business owners on cost savings and leveraging opportunities aligned with their marketing efforts.
- Closeout projects and ensure proper files are archived.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Experience in the retail industry or advertising agency.
- Experience working with photo studios (both internally and externally).
- A strong understanding of agency and production vendor processes.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, project management, and communication tools (e.g. Workfront, Smart Sheet, Jira, Slack, Teams).
- Energetic, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while handling a high volume of complex projects.
- Familiarity with omnichannel campaigns and various project types including print, web, social, email, social, mobile, signage, brand, print, and packaging.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others.
- Team player with excellent relationship-building skills.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Adept at crisis management.
- Resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent creative project management skills, highly organized, and able to multitask effectively.
- Strong understanding of the creative process as well as design and print/web/email/social production.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB