Our client, a telecommunications company, is looking for an experienced project manager to join their growing team. You will be working on marketing campaigns for their innovation lab and the products they create. While ensuring the smooth execution of client engagements and internal projects, you’ll work with teams across the department and around the company. This will involve managing timelines and scope, assessing and mediating risk, and breaking down and defining project objectives.
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager
- Strong experience with digital heavy marketing campaigns
- Experience working in an advertising agency environment.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage large projects with a lot of moving parts.
- Strong understanding of the following: Atlassian Suite, Smartsheet, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite WorkBoard, and WebEx.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB