Our client, a small independent Advertising agency responsible for notorious, under the radar creative work, is looking for a client facing Project Manager to join their team on a freelance project. This role begins remotely ASAP for three months. Candidates can be remote but must work EST hours. You must have your own computer for this position.
- As the client-facing lead of the project, your job is to ensure client satisfaction with the agency process.
- Act as client facing Project/Account Manager, managing timelines and setting expectations both internally and with the client.
- Manage creative deliverables ensuring team is meeting needs.
- Ensure creative assets are trafficked to all necessary media partners.
- Manage client billing and agency invoices relating to clients and production jobs, abiding by internal PO process.
- Manage the nuances and details of all assets, agency production inc. timelines, budgets, agency vendors & partner agencies.
- Reporting to the co-founder and creative director, you'll partner to ensure they are aware of all client requests.
- Work with creative team to build presentation decks for clients.
- Other tasks will apply.
- 5+ years in an agency Project Management or Account Management position.
- Strong client-facing experience.
- Experience developing and managing teams to timelines and budgets.
- Experience working and coordinating with agency vendors, partner agencies and production companies.
- Experience developing/working against agency scopes of work.
- Experience with invoicing.
- You must have your own computer for this position.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB