Our client, an entertainment TV group, is seeking a Producer for the Post Production team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Motion Lead and be responsible for:
- Participate in and manage the production of assigned projects, which can range from commercial campaigns, to fully graphic and animated web pieces, to simple straightforward content projects.
- Work very closely with Design Project Managers to communicate timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations with internal team members and external partners.
- Be resourceful, contribute significantly to the production process, and take full responsibility for all aspects from production through post-production.
- Coordinating the flow of various studio assets, and supervising the workload of the post-production and motion design team.
- Ensure all creative deliverables and assets adhere to Video production standards, and manages QC through post and delivery
- Monitor post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of all video creation.
- Assist in putting forward the best production team members for each job, including editors, VFX specialists, motion designers, sound designers, and colorists.
- Manage and track music licenses and contracts, as needed.
- Source and track creative assets, as needed.
- Stay current on industry and technology trends and foster innovative production solutions.
- Manage and lead all aspects of pre-production, production, and post-production for performance marketing video creative.
- Responsible for negotiating, generating, and managing the lifecycle and project plan of a video schedule.
- Actualize and archive all projects and maintain documentation and dashboards that allow for a quick and efficient understanding of resource capacity and project status.
- Partner with other project managers, designers, copywriters, and other marketing creative stakeholders to build and deliver high-quality assets.
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts diplomatically; facilitate effective communication within and across teams.
- Ensure the team has a clear definition of success for outcomes/deliverables before starting a project.
- Communicate regularly re: process gaps or areas to improve; work transparently to identify areas for process improvement.
- 4-5 years of experience working as a producer in production/post-production.
- Is excited by being the orchestrator of the production process and actively problem solving the integral pieces we need in creating a video deliverable.
- Has a solid understanding of production/post-production workflow, timelines, and creative solutions.
- Has a strong familiarity with project management software, and organizational tools.
- Is meticulous with project and file management.
- Never walks away at a commercial break.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB