Our client, a boutique marketing and advertising agency are looking for a mid-level Account Strategist with 2-3 years of experience to support the agency. The agency is currently on a flex on and off-site working schedule so candidates must be open to going on site. Candidates must be local to the NYC area.
What you'll be doing:
- Partnering with Account and Creative teams, analyze existing brand and marketing elements, define target audiences, build consumer journeys, understand competitive concerns and develop SWOT analyses.
- Create opportunities to initiate research, synthesizing findings into actionable insights.
- Support the optimizations of in-market creative by gathering data and providing recommendations on enhancements.
- Support the new business development process by aiding in research and strategic recommendations, developing insightful presentations, and presenting to clients.
- Attend meetings, events, conferences, etc. as needed.
- Act as an invested, proactive member of the team, continuously looking for opportunities to improve the work and the agency.
- Manage your workload and timelines in a proactive manner.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2-3 years of experience in an agency Strategy role.
- Experience with B2B brand creative work is strongly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Social Sciences is strongly desired.
- Experience with developing and executing qualitative and quantitative research plans.
- Ability to understand strategic insights and apply them to create action plans.
- Experience building and defining personas, aligning to audiences and initiatives.
- Possess a strong passion for research and analytical thinking.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
If it sounds like you would be a good fit, do not hesitate to apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB