Our client, a Global business and financial data company, is looking for a strong mid-level Project Manager to join their in-house agency team. This role can be worked fully remotely or flex in-person for the time being, however candidates must be in the NYC area for when work resumes on site.
What you'll be doing:
- Adhere to the project workflow process for the Project Management team ensuring that initiatives are kept on task and schedule.
- Help to assign creative resources for all projects using your knowledge of individuals' strengths and workload.
- Ensure all deliverables are met on time and on brief.
- Own the creative development process across integrated mediums including but not limited to digital, web, CRM, video, print, copy and asset requests for all projects assigned to you.
- Coordinate all departments including the Creative, Marketing, PM and Production teams to ensure everyone is on the same page, aware of project tasks and executing upon deliverables.
- Act as a partner to your internal clients.
- Develop and own all timelines including project kickoffs, stakeholder reviews and ensuring projects are shipped in accordance with goals.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 3-5+ years of experience in creative Project Management.
- Experience primarily with Video production and secondarily with integrated creative development across digital, email, CRM, print, web, photo shoots and more.
- Must understand Social media and the role assets play in the Social environment.
- Experience with Project Management software like Smartsheet, Basecamp, Workfront, etc.
- Experience managing creative development process and workload distribution.
- Understanding of creative programs like Adobe suite to have conversations with creative teams.
- Ability to self-manage, staying on task and delivering on-time.
- Able to delegate tasks as needed and motivate team to deliver projects.
- Maintain a high-level attention to detail.
- You may need your own computer for this position
Does this sound like you? Apple today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB