This role supports the Senior Manager, Talent Operations & Resource Management, to coordinate talent-related data, PO and talent contracts, talent processes, and candidate on- and off-boarding
- Expertise using Data Analytics tools, including experience interacting with Tableau reports with Tableau Server, is required for the role
- Familiar with the Wrike platform; conversant in Project, Resource, or Workflow Management tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; 4 – 7 years of related experience including design/creative operations, data management, and analytics is required
- Proven experience in PO management. Budget management a plus o Deep subject matter expertise in Smartsheet and MS Office
- Proactive, not reactive
- Relationship-focused and collaborative; a positive relationship with Design Leaders, Design Team, Project Managers, and Operations team is essential
- Positive, flexible, and adaptable to the changing needs of the business
- Able to manage a high volume of activity and information effectively in a matrixed environment; the kind of person who “gets stuff done.”
- Reliable, with outstanding organizational skills
- A problem-solver, able to look at things from many perspectives, coming up with great solutions. Never settling for the “path of least resistance”
- Strong and articulate communicator
- Not afraid of failure and open to trying and learning from, new ideas
- Decisive with empathy and a high emotional intelligence
- Focused with great attention to detail
- Create bi-weekly resource reports for Senior Leadership
- Answer talent-related questions about recruiting, utilization, billability, and hiring trends
- Compile data to support hiring
- Shadow & Learn relative to the Resource Tracker Management tool inclusive of data updates, forms, and workflow
- PO generation, creation, and management for talent, subscriptions, suppliers, and equipment
- Quarterly accruals for purchase orders exclusive of contractors
- Creation and management of contracts within the freelance platform
- Produce Contractor SOWs for the contingent labor workforce
- Manage and facilitate interview scheduling with incumbent follow-up with intern applicants
On- and Off-boarding
- Oversee and administer new hires including technology requests, communication with the new hire and collaborate closely with hiring managers on status
- Creation of SOPs and Process Guides for talent-related initiatives
- Organization and management of shared files and drives
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB