This role will support and report to the Senior Manager, Talent Operations & Resource Management in ensuring that the J&J Design team is optimally utilized for successful project delivery
- 4 – 7 years of experience in Design/Creative Operations or Resource/Talent Management
- Working knowledge of project management methodology
- Experience using Project, Resource or Workflow Management tools (use of Wrike a bonus)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Successful Candidate will be
- Proactive, not reactive
- Relationship-focused and collaborative; a positive relationship with Design Leaders, Design Team, Project Managers, and Operations team is essential
- Positive, flexible, and adaptable to the changing needs of the business
- Able to manage a high volume of activity and information effectively in a matrixed environment; the kind of person who “gets stuff done.”
- Reliable, with outstanding organizational skills
- A problem-solver, able to look at things from many perspectives, coming up with great solutions. Never settling for the “path of least resistance”
- Strong and articulate communicator
- Not afraid of failure and open to trying, and learning from, new ideas o Decisive with empathy and a high emotional intelligence
- Focused with great attention to detail
- Lead or participate in regular resource meetings with design teams and leaders and facilitate any resource issues or conflict resolution
- Conduct weekly cross-departmental resource meetings, reviewing and presenting slates of incoming work actioning appropriate follow-up and follow-through
- Engage in early planning with teams to identify talent needs, scheduling, and strategies, as well as identifying external resource needs
- Responsible for prompt and accurate delivery of information to both managers and peers
- Support manager to continuously seek to improve the processes of Resource Management with our Workflow Management tool
- Monitor team’s workload to ensure accuracy in assignments and correctly supply any missing information
- Understand skillsets, experiences, and interests of resources to provide thoughtful planning and staffing recommendations
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB