TPM Scrum Master
Brooklyn, New York
Freelance | Job ID #69895 | $33 - $38.82 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a major eCommerce retailer, is looking for an Agile Marketing Manager to join their team for a 12-month contract This is a full-time role that can be worked in any time zone, but candidates must be available to work during peak business hours of 11 am – 2 pm EST.
Brief description: Do you have a deep TPM / Scrum Master background and expertise and can apply it to the Marketing discipline? Do you enjoy working with all kinds of partner teams and have a passion for organizing several large workstreams at a time? Join the CRM team to lead our agile marketing process and evolve it to strengthen the teams effectiveness and efficiency in delivering our plans and our high-velocity experimentation roadmap!
- Manage and facilitate agile marketing process and key ceremonies for the CRM marketing organization with significant cross-functional collaborations for all experiments, projects, and deliverables. (CRM operating rhythm ceremonies include: Slack Daily Standup, Weekly Performance, Biweekly Sprint Planning, Monthly Catalyst, Backlog Review, Reflections / Retros with artifacts in Jira & Google Docs.)
- Mentor the teams to follow agile marketing practices to promote prioritization, team preparedness, engineering -readiness, and commitment for each sprint while optimizing agile velocity to CRM team’s KPIs.
- Proactively identify, collaborate on solutions, and address process or systemic impediments to team agility and provide codified methods to escalate when needed to mitigate blockers.
- Lead the CRM operating rhythm and evangelize CRM processes that map to business and marketing-wide processes to ensure risks, compliance, and requirements are met
- Collaborate with CRM leads and program managers to foster an environment of transparency and continuous improvement, including proactively communicating the delivery of experiments and work from the teams, escalating key risks and issues impeding effectiveness
- Communicate technical information to a non-technical audience to enroll cross-functional partners in aligning sprints and roadmaps.
- Evolve our team planning and execution processes in collaboration with key partners; example documents this role will manage / facilitate meetings around include:
- Jira Board for Sprint Planning
- Jira Board for Backlog Grooming
- Daily Standup Template
- CRM Launch Calendar
- 3-6 years as Scrum Master and / or Technical Project Manager for an agile marketing or creative team with strong working knowledge of Agile Methodologies and how to apply them to Marketing experiments including experience in using Jira and Kanban (or equivalent technical program management experience working directly with marketing or creative team)
- Excellent communications skill, both written and verbal, with ability to present narratives on opportunity to key partners and developing user stories, and briefs needed for continuous integration, automated testing, etc.
- Fluency and demonstrated knowledge of best practices, formats, and techniques for running ceremonies, handling interrupts / bugs, estimating / tracking velocity, and other agile patterns.
- Strong collaboration, facilitation, situational awareness, coaching, and continual improvement experience.
To learn more about this Agile Marketing Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs. We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us. DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Refer-A-Friend: Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com. If this interests you, send your resume and get in contact with us, today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $33 - $38.82 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search