Our client, an award winning branding agency, is in search of a Senior level Web Content Strategist to join their team on a 2-3 month freelance. This role begins on-site in New York City as soon as possible. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role.
- Act as a internal and client facing Web Content Strategy lead, guiding the client's website overhaul through discovery to completion.
- Lead discovery phase, auditing the existing website presence, conduct interviews of key client stakeholders.
- Partner with the agency strategy and creative teams on the strategic positioning of the brand and how it is represented in the website presence.
- Mine the website for all content that aligns with the new strategy to be repurposed (testimonials, data and results, etc.) and develop recommendations for client.
- Determine what content currently exists on the website that must be removed.
- Identify through research, strategy, brand positioning and client offering, what content must be delivered on the new website.
- Shepherd the team, client and agency, to obtaining a consensus across stakeholders on content and structure of the website.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Bachelor's degree in a related study required.
- 8+ years of strategy background.
- Must have depth of experience with website content auditing and development development.
- Must have experience in the Business to Business content space.
- Strong writing skills across briefs, proposals, recommendations and content development.
- Have lead interviews, discovery sessions and workshops with both internal agency and client stakeholders.
- The ability to synthesize large amounts of data into clear and concise recommendations based on findings.
- You must have your own computer for this role.
- Strong attention to detail, no stone left unturned.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB