Our client, a large telecommunications company, has an immediate need for a UX Writer. In this role you will create a variety of content, including web/mobile interactions, user education, microcopy, and internal communications. You will work with design leadership to create a content strategy for the web and mobile web experiences you are assigned to.
The goal is to have you work with internal team members from UX insights, design, and development to create best in class experiences for the customer. In order to do this effectively you must have an understanding of user workflows, the functionality of the site, and the goals of the user. You will be an advocate for the user with the goal of bridging gaps in order to keep users on their journey creating seamless experiences throughout the buying process.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Review workflows and write interaction content to support the user journey and overarching experience
- Create UX writing guidelines consisting of scalable best practices for UX writing across the scope of the buying experience
- Ability to guide customers through the buying process, and increasing conversions
- Our audience is broad, so the key to success in this role will be the ability to write within the existing tone of voice for the brand while also making the copy approachable to a variety of people
- Experience writing microcopy for web, mobile, apps etc. This is critical, and you must have samples to show this experience
- Experience working with marketing copy, and a high level knowledge of SEO best practices in the copy space
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB