Our client, a boutique agency, is looking for a Junior Copywriter to join their team. You will be working directly with the CD as well as Sr. Art Directors to write copy for the digital space. It will be your job to work within existing concepts to execute copy across the digital landscape. This will include copy for: web, email newsletter, social, social paid advertising, and much more.
- Strong writing skills for the digital marketing and advertising space
- Ability to collaborate as well as work autonomously
- Good eye for detail and research skills
- Ability to brainstorm visual and copy ideas with members of Creative team
- At least one year of experience writing copy for the digital space at an agency
- Understanding of best practices for writing across the digital/social landscape
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Ability to take direction well
- Collaborative spirit
- Strong portfolio that highlights your experience in the required areas
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB