Our client, a mid-level advertising agency, is looking for a junior copywriter to work on one of their key accounts. This client is said to be the most fun and open to great ideas for clients at the agency. In this role, you'll work on all touchpoints across digital, social, video, print, and more. And, you'll have the opportunity to touch other accounts in the agency as needed. If this sounds interesting to you, apply! Candidates must be local to the NYC area.
What you'll be doing:
- Concepting new campaigns and executional ideas for a range of new business and current client programs.
- Content creation and copywriting for a range of integrated creative advertising for a consumer brand.
- Copy review and editing based on necessary language edit for client and approval.
- Guide creative choices by leveraging your experience in the copy field.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2+ years of Copywriting experience at an advertising agency.
- Experience with 360 advertising for consumer brands.
- Comprehensive and updated portfolio of your creative work.
- Ability to have a diverse and unique voice that targets different audiences and mediums.
- Willing to work with a lean, yet growing team, and contribute as needed.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB