Our client, an agency focused on PR, Marcom, and Digital/Social, Has an immediate need for a Copywriter. You will be working with the brand and business strategy team to develop copy for the agency's new website. The right candidate has contributed to the establishment of tone and voice for web copy. This is a very senior role. You will be the sole copywriter, and will be expected to work autonomously.
- Extensive experience writing long form website copy
- Experience writing copy for the company's marketing materials
- Experience working with Brand and Business Positioning Strategists to ensure the defined tone and voice is adhered to
- Experience writing about company services, and capabilities based on the overarching business positioning
- Experience working on copy for an agency's website and marketing materials is highly preferred
- Experience working as the sole copywriter on projects from start to finish
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB