Our client, a world luxury-leader in the fashion & beauty space, is looking for a Architectural Designer/Project Manager to join their team. In this position, you will report directly to the Director of Store Design for their Fragrance & Beauty division, and work in an incredible office for an iconic & timeless brand.
- At least 2+ years of experience
- Architecture background with project management experience.
- Experience working with retailers, internal teams and construction teams.
- Coordinate high volumes of projects and communicate with outside vendors and internal teams to ensure timelines and completion
- Highly technical focused role that will require ability to review store design specs and make adjustments if necessary.
- Ability to set project timelines across teams and deliver on those timeless.
- Must be proficient in Auto Cad, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, Excel.
- Working knowledge of Smartsheet that’s a PLUS!
- Beauty/Fashion experience is a plus!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.