Onward Search has a new opportunity with a client that is looking for a freelance Art Director. This client is looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. This role involves cooperation with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept.
This freelance Art Director position has an immediate onsite start at our client’s office in New York. If you enjoy translating marketing and branding challenges into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate audiences, apply today!
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter.
- Produce sketches, storyboards roughs to visualize ideas.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provides directions.
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
- Strong portfolio, as well as proven skincare AND design experience, is a must.
- Experience with graphic design out of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (3D is a plus).
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design
- A conceptual and creative critical thinker with excellent taste who is also able to form a bigger picture.
- Open to either mass market or prestige.
- Ability to visually concept briefs that have been created and take them to step further.
- Ability to incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB