Our client - a well known eCommerce company in Manhattan - is looking for a freelance Designer, with a email design focus, to join their team on a 3 month freelance position. There is a chance of the role converting to fulltime, depending on business needs for 2020. The right candidate will have a strong portfolio exhibiting strong email samples!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 3+ years experience designing digital assets, specifically emails
- Familiarity designing for digital and print assets to contribute when necessary
- ecommerce/fashion/beauty or direct-to-consumer brand experience
- Willingness to collaborate with a talented design team, but also happy to work autonomously
- Passionate about pixel perfect design, strong typography and color theory
- Photo retouching capabilities
- Understanding of restrictions involved working with a tech team and constraints of web technologies
- Strong in Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop
- HTML, CSS, After Effects skills will stand out as a major bonus!
- Comfortable in a pet friendly environment
- Curious and interesting minds, should apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.