Our client, a global experiential marketing agency, is looking for an eager Jr. Designer to join their NYC team! This role will start with a onsite freelance period and transition into a fulltime role.
You should be obsessed with all things environment/experiential, and have a burning desire to create unique and memorable experiences for your clients. You should be well versed in large-scale graphic and digital design. Sound like you? We want to hear from you!
- 1-2 years Design experience
- Deep understanding on how to prep graphic files for printers.
- Experience/understanding of printing is a plus
- Experience working on digital designs
- Ability to design large scale/signage graphics
- Exciting and creative portfolio
- Agency experience is preferred
- Work with various members of the design studio and collaborate with producers and business leads to ensure the success of projects
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Eager to learn and is striving to work further with environmental design activations
Please apply with your portfolio!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.