Our client, a global experiential marketing agency, is looking for an exceptional Senior 3D Designer to join their NYC team! This role is starting onsite freelance with the potential to convert to fulltime.
You should be obsessed with all things environment/experiential, and have a burning desire to create unique and memorable activation for your clients. If you have a proven track record with a killer portfolio, we want to hear from you!
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Collaborate with Experiential Director to conceptualize client experiential activation
- Collaborate with Creative and Production departments to create floor plans, 3D models and renders for various brand activations.
- Serve as a mentor for our junior 3D designers.
- Remain informed about current trends and innovations in the industry.
- BA in Architecture or Interior Design is a plus
- Expert in Rhino, Sketch Up or similar programs (Rhino is preferred)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to partner with cross functional teams and vendors
- Must understand materials and be aware of production implications of render to reality.
Please apply with your portfolio!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.