Our client, a leading global creative advertising agency is looking for a Graphic Designer with UX and Sketch expertise to join their team on a freelance project through January. This role begins on-site on November 18th.
What you'll be doing:
- Work within a set design system using Sketch to bring a range of Email and Web work together.
- Develop final production files, so having a high-proficiency in Sketch is extremely important.
- Work with the Design team to further develop and refine the product experience.
- Leverage iconography, typography, color, space and texture to provide an inspiring experience to the users.
- Utilize user-centered design best-in-class principles to produce amazing visuals from concept to execution across platforms.
- Collaborate with your design team to continually refine the brand's design language to create great-looking, innovative products.
- Work among a broad design team that includes engineers, product managers and other designers in a fast-paced yet collaborative environment.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 4+ years of graphic design experience across Email, Web, and Product.
- Expertise in Sketch is mandatory for this role.
- Experience delivering projects within established brand standards; utilizing digital playbooks and modifying from UI kits is strongly desired.
- Functional understanding of HTML5, CSS3 is recommended; you need to know how to explain designs to developers and work with them to take their input.
- Strong interest and curiosity about design trends.
- Experience coordinate/planning with other team members (creative, tech and project).
- Deep and proven interest in emerging trends, standards and creative processes.
- Applicants must provide a link to their portfolio.
- You must have your own computer for this role.
Does this sound like something you could thrive in, apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB