One of our Financial Services clients is looking for a presentation designer to join their team. This person would be for the 2nd shift, 4pm-12am, and would be provided a car service for travel. They are really looking for a presentation/graphics specialist with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel). Advanced Powerpoint skills are needed!
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel) – essential
• MapInfo, Platts – If Candidate has this experience, great, if not, they will learn it.
• knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional) a plus
• Dreamweaver – If Candidate has this experience, great, if not, they will learn it.
• Knowledge of external print processes – desirable
• Assists with the production of pitch book materials and offers conceptual and visual solutions to enhance client materials.
• Produces a variety of marketing materials (e.g. covers, templates, newsletters, invites, posters, flyers, HTML newsletters, etc.) using relevant graphic applications to an advanced level
• Traces and produces logos, maps and illustrations
• Ensures all materials produced are correctly branded as per client standards and advises clients on the use of the brand
• Completes related admin for billing work and job tracking
• Responsible for quality control of own work, as well as assisting colleagues with QC tasks
Apply today to talk with a recruiter and learn more!Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V