Onward Search is looking for a Visual Merchandising Manager for a premier Beauty client. You will responsible for managing the creation of new store designs and visual elements to support the North American market and ensure company integrity of the point of sale.
• Initiate and recap kick off meetings with internal and external partners.
• Develop internal timeline for Visual Merchandising, partnering with Marketing and Creative.
• Support Marketing team in providing additional drawings for presentations.
• Assist with eventing (PR events, sales meetings, etc.).
• Assist with the development of in store displays designs, including costing.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 5+ years of experience in Visual Merchandising/Store Design in beauty industry; Sephora experience required.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.