Our client, a beauty company, is looking for a Brand Designer to join their team for a contract role.
Brand Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating, maintaining, and executing on a variety of communication and brand design pieces including digital brochures, advertisements, banners, offer assets, email marketing templates, site design, and digital landing pages based on provided creative briefs
- Supporting social media, digital marketing, and product needs as organization expands, collaborating to create designs for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and beyond
- Concepting, designing, and executing initiatives and campaign work that will appeal to target demographic
- Executing designs according to technical specifications based on brand guidelines
- Updating existing design templates
- Preparing designs for review and approval
- Editing and updating designs after receiving feedback
- Collaborating and communicating frequently with visuals team, reporting to Creative Lead
Brand Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience a must, as well as 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Professional experience in brand communication, in a fast-paced digital agency, social media or creative department (background or strong interest in beauty, editorial, and/or medical aesthetics preferred)
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and keep to deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite, (ie: Photoshop, Bridge, Illustrator, Lightroom, Capture One)
- Proficient knowledge of Mac and PC software, including Microsoft Office and Google Docs
Self-driven with new ideas and processes to contribute
- Technically sound in use of different file types (gifs, MOV files,Tiffs etc)
- Ability to communicate with various departments and team members
- Expertise in logo design, color theory, typography, and iconography
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB