You are a brand designer with digital design experience or a UI designer with brand design experience. You are a self-starter, comfortable presenting to multiple stakeholders, and communicate a specific POV.
You think big and love to push the skill set of team members to bring those new ideas to life. You have a high level of purpose and will only deliver excellence in work quality. You also toggle easily between concept development and superior executions and are considered a talented and creative problem solver.
- As a brand designer, you also have impressive digital skills and harness those skills to effectively accomplish design imperatives
- Through multiple channels of teamwork, you create cohesive brand experiences and best practices across touchpoints
- You will develop and contribute to the development of design concepts that are equally bold and viable for business solutions
- You will build photography language and comprehensive brand systems and guidelines
- You’ll be involved in 2-week design sprints with critical deadlines that you will successfully deliver
- You will utilize extensive knowledge of and experience in core design and analytical thinking to guide relevant solutions
- Adept at utilizing a UI pattern library created in Adobe XD
- You’ll work closely with project team members to propose design solutions for the business partner’s anticipated needs, gaps, and goals
- You will be an advocate to drive and execute environmentally balanced design solutions
- At least a bachelor’s degree in design or a related field is required
- 7 – 9 years of design experience is required, both in graphic and digital capabilities
- A broad understanding of design strategy methods and practices is required
- Persistent and diligent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
- Fluency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), plus XD is required
- Demonstrated strong communications skills is required
- Experience with designing for holistic branding systems (Print Packaging + Digital-First Solutions) o Aftereffects or video experience not required but is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB