Our client, a creative agency, is looking for a Freelance Production Designer for a 6-month project. This is a hybrid role, where you would need to come into the NYC office 2-3 days a week, or when presentations are done. Remote on other days.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with internal Account team as well as clients to understand requests and make plans for execution and delivery of design files
- Develop a deep understanding of our client’s brand guidelines or brand campaigns and be diligent in following them in the creation of related assets
- Layout simple web and mobile pages and other digital communication assets such as emails, social posts, and ads
- 3+ years professional experience as a Production Designer or Graphic Designer
- Digital experience is required, additional print experience is a huge plus!
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign at minimum)
- Proficiency in at least a few UX/UI or web platforms such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe XD, Webflow, Splash, etc
Apply now to learn more about this exciting freelance project!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB