Our client, a leading tech company in the food space, is looking for a Graphic Designer for a one to two-month freelance opportunity. Unfortunately, the team is currently remote.
What you'll be doing:
- Concepting new campaigns and executional ideas for various new and current programs.
- Work across paid social, emails, digital display, web, and high-level concepting.
- Be hands-on with the nuts & bolts, but be able to move into conceptual thinking at any time.
- Manage and direct production partners to execute the production of creative assets.
- Take ownership of your ideas and stand for the work you believe in.
- Execute Presentation designs for internal showcases.
- Provide guidance on creative choices by leveraging your years of experience in the design field.
- Other tasks may apply
- 3+ years of graphic design experience across performance marketing (Digital Ads, Paid Social, Emails).
- Expertise with Photoshop & Sketch.
- Must be strong with visual direction concepting.
- Experience delivering production ready files.
- Comprehensive and updated portfolio of your creative work.
- Ideally you have experience with BannerSnack and Smartly.
- Ability to have a diverse and unique vision that targets different audiences and mediums.
- Willing to work with a lean, yet growing team, and contribute as needed.
- You must have your own computer for this role.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB