Brooklyn, New York
Freelance | Job ID #69808 | Posted 3 months ago
Onward Search needs a Presentation Specialist for a fortune 500 company within the financial industry. Were looking for candidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role for our client. This is a long term contract opportunity.
As a Presentation Specialist you will:
- Produce presentations for both internal and external use up to exact client specifications
- Create, produce, edit, and annotate graphic designs, multimedia files and documents in accordance with specifications, using a variety of high-end graphics applications
- Create/edit/modify materials and become an expert in the Microsoft Office suite
Skills & Experience needed:
- 2-4 years professional experience in presentation design support at a corporate level
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite—InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a must
- Added Bonus: Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Premiere, After Effects, Photography, ArcGIS, 3D Modeling, Illustration or Animation
To learn more about this Presentation Specialist opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs. We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us. DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Refer-A-Friend: Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com. If this interests you, send your resume and get in contact with us, today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search