Service & Business Design III
As a critical thinker, you have a finely-honed skill set, comfortable with ambiguity, to lead teams in synthesis activities, conceptualizing future states and providing strategic direction for designing compelling solutions that drive decision- making. While delivering innovative ideas, you will also facilitate new working methods that advance the results we produce together.
You are a self-starter and inspire with fresh ideas and new creative problem-solving approaches. You have a high level of purpose and will only deliver excellence in the quality of collaboration and work deliverables.
- You will produce Service Design blueprints, illustrated journey maps, concept designs, service experience prototypes, empathy maps and value proposition proposals to build and improve products and services as you identify hypotheses and assumptions
- You will utilize Service Design tools to build a comprehensive 360-degree view of the current state of user experience in various journeys while defining new products and services models
- You will plan and conduct user/customer research in partnership with product and marketing teams with a specific focus on participatory design
- You possess deep subject matter expertise developing, launching, and optimizing programs, and are adept at the incumbent measurements of these programs
- You will scope, plan and conduct primary, secondary and analogous research
- You will build insights, reframe problems, and generate and iterate on new solutions
- Your work with teams might include developing metrics for new solutions
- At least a bachelor’s degree is required; a graduate degree in Marketing, Business, Service Design, Organization Development or Design Innovation is preferred
- 7 – 9 years of design, design research and strategy is required
- Significant healthcare experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in crafting a variety of digital touch-points and non-digital channels that will lay the foundation for next-generation product and service development
- Proven record of planning and conducting research programs, developing insights and envisioning desirable human futures and translating concepts into action is required
- Systems approach to design and value creation, with exhibited ability to identify relevant assumptions and to model value, potential ROI, etc.
Please include the link to your online portfolio on your resume and with your application to be considered for the position.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB