Our client, a premier online luxury off-price destination. Through its website and app, this retailer provides a compelling assortment of brands to fashion-seeking customers at the best prices. The company is reimagining traditional off-price with a digitally-native model focused on customer experience.
- Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to create innovative designs and compelling stories in line with each season's inspiration and campaign
- Create layouts and gif animations for monthly digital marketing
- Maintain the level of excellence in all creative with a keen eye for typography, graphic design, illustration, photography and animation
- Orchestrate the work of the monthly design team to translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and emotionally engaging
- Ensure integration of design requirements into all phases of production, including QA by providing consistent feedback to team members and business partners
- Communicate with cross-functional partners to understand the objectives and deliverables and articulate creative thinking behind the aesthetic and design decisions
- Maintain knowledge of emerging digital technologies, design trends and new creative applications to help streamline the workflow and push the boundaries
- Mentor and nurture designers to grow creative talent for career development
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job?
- 6+ years of digital design experience managing multiple web and email design projects in the luxury retail and commerce industry
- 2+ years of design management/mentoring experience
- Proficient in Adobe Design Suite, Sketch or Figma and basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong conceptual abilities, sophisticated sense of color and layout with an eye for cropping/selecting photography. Excellent knowledge of design, typography and branding fundamentals
- Full understanding of digital platforms to ensure all electronic files are built responsible (smallest size, proper naming conventions and error free)
- Experience working cross-functionally and synthesizing respective input with agility; gives and receives feedback well. Able to confidently present and speak to work in both written and verbal formats
- An interest in the fashion/luxury ecommerce industry.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB