Our client, a global publishing and media firm, is looking for email marketing specialist is the expert in all things related to consumer email marketing with an ability to design and code.
The position will develop all aspects of creating, optimizing and implementing email campaigns that are aimed at increasing consumer engagement, acquisition, and retention. You will be responsible for the creation of multiple brand email series, including templates, copy, graphics, and HTML code.
- Create and schedule email campaigns (HTML, CSS, testing, and deployment), primarily out of an ESP utilizing templates
- Maintain/update current onboarding campaigns with seasonal creative and messaging
- Strategize and inform how to enhance engagement/conversion based on data analytics
- Provide performance results including opens, click-thrus, and conversions
- Understanding of consumer engagement tactics including the “funnel” experience
- Experience developing multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on direct response
- Experience with campaign management and email production systems - knowledge of Silverpop a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, software coding principles, and design concepts
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices and email metrics
- You MUST be able to code HTML and to take a PSD mockup, slice it up and code into an email template
- You must have experience creating ADA compliant emails
- Experience with digital analytics preferred
Interested? Please apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.