Global Health company is seeking a Product Owner to join them for an opportunity with the likelihood to go perm.
STRONG SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD EXPERIENCE - MUST HAVE
- · Responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the scrum team.
- · Coordinate with application users and various stakeholders (including other POs) to understand business problems, requirements, and goals that the business team need to achieve
- 5+ years of relevant product work or requirements elaboration experience
- Requirements elicitation skills and analysis (story grooming, elaboration, design sessions, etc.) using Agile SAFE methodologies and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Must be able to create and maintain high-quality requirement artifacts (user stories, activity diagrams, use cases, data mapping sheets, etc.) using various tools (i.e. Visio, Wireframing tools, data modeling tools, etc)
- Conduct end-to-end impact analysis, design reviews, test case reviews from a platform perspective, to ensure that the business vision, goals, and requirements are met
- Manages and analyses business requirements with the ability to prioritize during changes and conflicts
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, Agile SAFE Scrum environment
- Competent, self-starter with the ability to work independently, solve problems, prioritize work appropriately, and communicate with various stakeholders
- Healthcare domain knowledge and experience for the following:
- Communication Management
- Campaign Management
- Population Health Management - Clinical Concepts
- Knowledge of the latest technology trends and industry standards (APIs, FHIR, JSON etc)
- Create and execute a query in databases
- SQL query skills
- Database concepts, processing, and data modeling is a plus
- Detailed Specification Documents
- Data Load Processes (i.e. ETL, batch jobs)
- API or Webservice Specification Documents (i.e. Data services specs, web services, APIs)
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.