Global Retail/Ecommerce Company in NYC is seeking a Global Service Desk Analyst for an ongoing contract.
This position is responsible for providing first level support to end users and their devices as well as incident management for each incident within the technical environment.
• Troubleshoot complex problems and provide complete solutions to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Support all areas of IS&T on technical improvements/changes
• Work ticket and call queue with speed and thoroughness by analyzing issues, providing quick resolution and thorough documentation of resolution within the ticket.
• Must be able to work well with fellow associates which includes being an integral part of their immediate site team as well as the all members of the Global IT team.
• Coordinate with other team members and/or departments to solve problems, support and coordinate the implementation of new systems.
• Promote knowledge transfer to influence change and strengthen the team's performance
• Adhere to defined SLA’s to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Science, technical college with major course work in information systems, computer science or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of Windows server environment/Active Directory
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Designer working with one of our top clients in New York City. We are seeking a candidate who can collaborate with other designers, product managers, and developers on research activities, strategy, ideation, concepts, final design, and testing of new product concepts. Our client, a premiere financial institution is consistently recognized as one of the top places to work. This is a 5 month contract opportunity to start with strong likelihood of extending and potentially converting into a permanent role. Apply today to speak with
Our client, a live entertainment advertising and marketing agency, is looking for a Wordpress Developer to join their team for a freelance to hire project, beginning on site in NYC immediately. What you'll be doing: Create basic templates, partials and simple WordPress functions. Create architecture and special functionality through Ajax and APIs. Pull custom types, show displays, help develop a system where they have a database where team can pull instances into different projects going forward. Slice and build emails from a PSD/Jpeg/Png, etc. Code emails from scratch for Mai
Our client, a global digital agency, is looking to hire a Business Analyst/Product Manager to work on helping deliver digital products for various clients in the Technology space, on an ongoing basis. Should have a thorough understanding of Product Management tools. Epi Server and Sitecore experience is a major plus! Very thorough technical experience is not required; however an understanding of Digital Marketing, Project Management, Product Management and Experience Design processes is. Requirements and Responsibilities: 3+ years experience, ideally in a consultancy or digital age
Our client, a large media group, is seeking a UX Researcher/Developer to join the UX and Product team. Responsibilities: Working closely with top tv brands in order to deliver elegant, effective applications for their web and mobile properties as well as for the company’s suite of in-house digital tools. Working comfortably developing a mobile application, as well as designing a complex application software system based upon user data. Work with designers along with their UI/UX designs to create working prototypes that match presentation and functionality. Recognize global pat
Our client, a leading media brand, is looking for an Email Coder / Designer to join the team on an ongoing freelance basis. You will be responsible for creating emails for consumer focused CRM campaigns. Candidates should have experience working in photoshop, sketch, Litmus or Acid as well as exceptional skills in HTML / CSS. You will be working in a fun and fast paced environment where you will get to work with some of the top media brands in the country. This is long term freelance assignment starting ASAP onsite in NYC. Qualifications: Advanced HTML, Responsive and CSS hand-cod
Our client, a large media group, is seeking a UI/UX Designer/ Developer to join the team. Responsibilities: Deliver elegant, effective applications for entertainment web and mobile properties as well as suite of in-house digital tools. Ensure measurably effective user experience and interface design for suite of internal and customer facing products Comfortable with multiple design disciplines, including web and mobile applications, and UX for media and transactional websites Advocate for the customer and user-centered design throughout the organization Understand and dis
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.